Sunday 23 July 2017

AAA CAS Cards Challenge #95

Hello there friends, it's time for another challenge over at AAA CAS Cards and this post is tinged with a little sadness as I'm stepping down from the Design Team at AAA Cards following this challenge. It's been a brilliant opportunity, creating alongside such fantastic talent and I've loved every minute. I've also made some wonderful friends who I hope to meet up with in the near future and definitely keep in touch with them via social media. 

The demands of being on a Design Team are challenging and unfortunately being on several design teams, alongside work certainly eats into precious family time, which has led me to this decision. I do hope to play along in the challenges now and again and I'd like to thank everyone at AAA CAS cards for being such perfect teamies!

The theme for this one is Rainbow and it's one of my favourite themes so  here's my card followed by a little photo inspiration for you too


This was a very quick and easy card to make using rainbow coloured strips adhered at an angle to a panel of white card-stock. This was die-cut using a stitched rectangle die before adding a die-cut 'happy' sentiment and stamped 'birthday' greeting. To finish I couldn't resist a few enamel dots in rainbow colours.



As always there's plenty more super CAS creations by my fellow teamies, with links to their blogs on the AAA Cards blog HERE

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is a formidable Queen of CAS and creator of the ever-popular Less is More Challenge. It's Chrissie of Simply One of a Kind! She is a whizz at Clean and Simple designs and I hope you'll pop along and visit her blog this week.

Our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations and I hope you'll feel inspired to join us and play along.


Sarah

14 comments:

  1. What a card to go out on! So bold and vibrant and beautiful. Thanks for all you've done at AAA Cards, we'll all miss you and your hard work and dedication. Good luck Sarah for the future and I'll see you around blogland and in real life soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to see you go, but sometimes youmust make difficult decisions. I love your rainbow and the matching enamel dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an eye-catching card Sarah! Love it! We'll miss you at AAA Cards - thanks for all your inspiration and support! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Sorry that you are standing down so soon after I joined ... take great care and keep crafting!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant CAS card, such a striking design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy and fun card :) Sorry you are leaving AAA Cards. You have definitely been an inspiration for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully happy rainbow card! I am sure you will be very much missed at AAA! I certainly am going to miss your wonderful comments ;) - they always were very special. but its a lot of work you put in and we all understand!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clean, simple and stunning Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sarah, Bright and cheerful rainbow card. This would be a great way to use up scraps. Wishing you and your Family much happiness. Family time is precious. Hugs, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweet rainbow card...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Sarah! Love your design! I´ll miss you at AAA Cards! Wish you and your family so much happiness. See you out in the blog land! Many warm hugs Åsa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bold stripes you created with the card stock. It would be a fun card to receive. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous & bright Sarah! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.