Saturday 19 August 2017

Less is More #342

Woah! I don't know where that week went but it certainly doesn't seem like seven days since my last blog post for Less is More! This summer needs to SLOW down a little!

Anyway it's the turn of our Theme week and our theme should certainly fit in well with the time of year so have a little fun and I hope you'll join us in creating a CLEAN and SIMPLE card depicting 'your perfect holiday'


I've just the one card today and as Susan beat me to the 'caravan' image for last week's Vehicle challenge I was determined to use this cute little holiday home in my card this week. 


the images are from Avery Elle: Home Sweet Home, Lawn Fawn: Life is Good and Paper Smooches: Get Outta Town. I've used Promarkers to colour the images and the caravan is fuzzy cut and remounted in the little scene on 3d foam for added interest. 

There's some stunning ideas over on the main blog HERE - as always the Design Team have worked their magic and we are also joined by Pauline from Crafting with Cotnob (our winner for June) and she's created a super cute and clever holiday card for her Guest Designer spot. 

Once again our sponsor is Seven Hills Crafts and if you play along throughout this month you could be our lucky winner of a gift certificate to spend in the online store. 


Thanks for calling by and catch up soon

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about slowing down the summer hols! I've just started to think about the new Sept term EEK. Anyhow fab CAS design as usual Sarah. Love the idea of caravan & palm trees! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable! I'm a sucker for a caravan stamp! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...so sweet...I getting that the theme was vacation! Oops...I think I translated the holiday differently :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Sarah. Love this caravan scene with the cute palm trees. Looks so serene and relaxing. Have a wonderful week. 😊 Trina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...too darn cute. Love your adorable camper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this little scene, I really must get some more cute stamps in my stash like this. And I thought you said you weren't good at colouring, looks amazing to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment and what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Sarah, such an adorable caravan and great sentiment - lovely blues.
    Thank you for inviting me to join you as guest designer this week.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cute caravan Sarah and great card too, super design as always ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.