Saturday 24 February 2018

Uniko - Introducing Spring Botanicals Daffodil

Hi There,

I'm back with some more introductions for you today as we showcase another beautiful floral set from Uniko, featuring that springtime favourite; daffodils. 

I've also teamed it with sentiments from the Birthday Sentiments set introduced yesterday as it was my Mum's birthday this week so the card worked a treat to celebrate the occasion. It certainly was a BIG birthday but I didn't want to spoil the elegance of the blooms by adding a '70' on it!


Firstly I stamped the images on Bristol watercolour cardstock then heat embossed the daffodils in white before watercolouring with Zig Clear Brush Pens. I fuzzy cut the blooms and stems to create this little bouquet along a stitched curved border by MFT. The dotty yellow patterned paper is by Lawn Fawn. 


As the set includes a Mother's Day sentiment I couldn't resist creating a card on that theme too although I think this one will have to go to my M-I-L to avoid the 'deja vu' experience for my own Mum!


I'll be back with some more introductions tomorrow before the BIG reveal, release and giveaway on Wednesday! The release schedule can be found over on the Uniko blog HERE as well as links and peeks at how my fellow teamies have worked their magic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the next introduction.

Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Two super spring cards Sarah, love the one for your Mum's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bold yellow daffodils are just gorgeous. Love the simplicity of the Mother's Day card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether part of a bouquet or solo, your daffodils are absolutely sensational! The vibrant yellow, the eye-catching designs...truly swooning over both! I know your mom loved her card and your mother-in-law will hers. Count me in on the 'love these' list, too!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me longing for warmer Spring weather Sarah! How beautiful and bright and sunny are your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cheery daffodil card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may be last on the list Sarah but your creations are beautiful...love them both..love the designs with that pop of paper. Love the style and variety of the sentiments too! GORGEOUS!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you added
    the strips of color
    on your cards. Lovely
    stamping.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful and cheerful cards and especially love the design of the first xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty .... the added designer papers go so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two stunning cards, I love those cheerful daffodils x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I just love daffodils! Lovely cards with this beautiful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW ! What bright and vivid daffodils are those ! Those two cards are stunning ! Love your beautiful watercolouring. It was also my mother's birthday last week but I offer her a snowdrop card ;-)). I'm totally in love of these two cards, the dotty yellow paper matches so well with them. Fabulous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty and happy daffodil cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous bouquet for your Mum Sarah and a cheering card for your MIL too xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful Spring delight, such cheerful and creative designs. Your colouring is superb. Thank you for showcasing this set so beautifully. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.