Monday 11 June 2018

Uniko Revist - Beautiful Blooms I, II & III



Hi there friends, we're having a REVIST month over at Uniko where Bev asks us to 'dig out', dust down and bring a previously released set back into the spotlight! 

This month she's decided that all of the Beautiful Blooms range needs a little love and showcasing so she's asked if we'll select one of the sets to feature in our posts.

I pulled all three sets out onto my desk but realised I have used the Beautiful Blooms I a lot in it's time, as it's one of my favourite Uniko Bloom sets, especially as it has matching dies! So I went to work with the other 2 using the same colour combos.

First up it's BB III with sentiment from Organic Wishes, followed by BB II using a mix of sentiments from Birthday sentiments and the Simply Said range. Both cards use some brand new Altenew inks called 'Sweet Dreams' - (well new to me anyway from the Port Sunlight Happy Stampers show in early May) but this is the first time I've used them. As you'd expect it's delicious mix of colours too! 





As is the tradition there's a blog hop giveaway; the prize being a choice of one of the 3 sets featured.

You'll find all the details over at Uniko HERE and here's the list of blogs you need to visit on the hop! I wish you lots of luck!


Before I leave you to hop here's the images of the sets and as always thanks for visiting my blog today.

  

  

Sarah

23 comments:

  1. Yay, can comment today!
    I am.loving your stunning color choice sarah, lovely shades of the blues, both are beautiful makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sarah, see you indulged at PS too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful cards Sarah, love them as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blues are so beautiful Sarah! Love how they make the Beautiful Blooms shine out and grab your attention. Fab cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful color combo. And I love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful work, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, love the pretty flowers and the gorgeous
    ink colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the arty flowers - beautiful cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think both your cards are so pretty and I love the colours you've used here. Beautiful work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the designs with simplicity n both, so artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh !! You made some beautiful designs with these sets !! And that color combo is gorgeous !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cut flowers over the stamped
    greenery is wonderful. Love the
    flowers in the second card.
    Both feature one of my favorite
    colors. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards, such a lovely fresh, cool colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful in shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW ! I'm totally in love with your two cards, Sarah ! Those blues are SOOOO beautiful ! Why manufacturers release and release so many beautiful products so that we (at least me) want to have them all ? I do not have (yet !) the BB II, but it makes such a beautiful background with only the outlined stamp. So gorgeous with the delicate silver pearls in their center. A wonderful showcase as usual ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first card is so very pretty... Amazing colours

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous designs. Such lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely and serene with the blues palette Sarah - not a colourway I would have reached for but you've shown beautifully how wonderful it is! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.