Saturday 18 November 2017

Less is More #355

Morning friends!

After my little break at the Happy Little Stampers Retreat in Manchester, last weekend and several days entertaining fellow craft buddies, Anita and Kylie, I'm back, with this week's challenge for Less is More 

Hopefully you managed to check out some of the retreat photos on Facebook - we had a brilliant time and Kylie is the most fantastic teacher with loads of tips for card making and getting messy in particular. If you get the opportunity to attend one of these events in future then you certainly won't regret it!

This weekend it's fellow Less is More teamie, Susan's birthday and she kindly agreed to let us CASE one of her cards for the challenge so I'm sending HUGE birthday greetings and sharing my 'Susan Inspired Card' below


It's just the one from me this week as my mojo has run off and left the building!!! I've gone festive as Susan did with a stitched front panel and a main focal point of 2 little robins. I couldn't resist adding a delicate blended sky and touches of glittery snow to the background. 


Supplies: Clearly Besotted - Rockin' Robin stamps and dies - layered up for added dimension, Distress inks in Tumbled Glass with wonky stitched border dies from MFT Die-Namics (thanks Neets!), inks are Altenew and I die-cut some glitter paper with the Neat and Tangled Punchinello die for snow.

Here's Susan's stunning CASE card


As always there's loads of fabulous designs from my fellow teamies over on the main blog HERE and our sponsor for this month is Dies to Die For so do play along for a chance of a prize, which we announce at the start of next month.



Hope you'll play along and have some fun and thanks for calling by 


Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I had a fabulous time! It was so good to see you again and to have to put up with me for an extra 4 days after the retreat... you are amazing! Your card is so fun. I LOVE the little xmas birdies. Such a great CASE of Susan's card. Will be linking mine soon :) Love to everyone especially Mr. Cookie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you enjoyed the retreat and had a fab week with your crafting buddies! I love your sweet card - those robins are so fun and the glittery snow adds the perfect amount of festive sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and I love your snow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delighted to hear (and see on FB) that you had a really good time with Kylie and Anita ! Looking to the photos, it looked fabulous and you had wonderful times ! Welcome back with this adorable card ! These robins are so adorable ! Love your glittery snow as a background. A fabulous CASE of Susan's card ! Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card totally made me smile, Sarah. I don’t think your mojo has gone anywhere. These rockin’ robins are adorable. Glad you had a great time at the retreat. Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your crafty mojo is just where is should be! This is a fun card and I love it! Thank you for sharing my birthday and for all the lovely birthday wishes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love this card and your mojo was definitely with us last week. Such a cheery card and I love that gently blended blue. Thanks so much for a great time last week, was so lovely to get away and spend time with crafty friends xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Sarah! Full of mojo, despite what you think. Love those festive little robins and it's such a brilliant CASE of Susan's card. It was fantastic to meet you at long last at the retreat and I do hope we get to do it again. Sorry I'm so late commenting - but you know why that is. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.