Saturday 20 January 2018

Less is More #363

Hello my crafty friends, 

Another fortnight has zipped by and I'm here to announce our latest challenge over at Less is More - and it's that dreaded one! Although we've moved to fortnightly challenges we are still using the same rotation of 'themes' so it's our ONE layer week!

Here's the cue card, which is self-explanatory, I hope, followed by my cards and I've 2 to share today.


First up, using a James Bear image from LOTV is the card I made for Kylie of Happy Little Stampers when she became a Nana for the first time at the end of last year. Having seen the photos of her adorable grandson I couldn't resist stamping this little cutie on the card. The 'Hey' sentiment is from Uniko with the 'Nanny' from Clearly Besotted Stamps.


Loads of masking and stamping on this second one using a mixture of pandas, as they're super cute ... yes? The sets are by Mama Elephant and it's Incoming Mail and Pandamonium. I've added a couple of score lines at the bottom for some extra interest and a little bit of shading and colour with Promarkers



As always there's loads of fabulous designs from my fellow teamies over on the main blog HERE and if you missed the first challenge this month, we introduced a brand new sponsor for January; Skull and Cross Buns! Why not head on over and check out their gorgeous range of stamps and do make sure you play along for a chance of a prize, which we'll announce at the start of next month.




I hope you'll join us and have some fun and thanks for calling by today!


Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore that cute little peeping bear! I would love to have that stamp, but after checking the website, realized that I have no idea how to figure out how much it will be...conversion rates to USD....then the shipping would probably be a lot...guess I'll just keep it on my wish list! Beautiful cards...as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two charming, adorable delights, Sarah! That little bear is so precious; the pandas, simply too much fun! Love these!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ✅ ✅ Two super cute cards, Sarah! Great masking and stamping work on the panda card. I’m a sucker for all things cute... love these! Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two cards are so cute...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both cards are great but I reallllly love the James bear peeking out the window its a great card image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these two cards Sarah! What an adorable little bear on the first card - and your colouring is incredible! Bet Kylie was so pleased with that one. Then you blow is away with all that masking on your panda card. Bet that took ages! Wonderful inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, love James the bear! You've coloured him wonderfully and used a great mix of stamps. And fabulous masking for your pandas, not sure I'd have that much patience! Great work, teamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cute cards are amazing! I've already told you how much I love your coloring in the first card -the furry texture looks superb! Great job with masking in the second card and the scored lines add a lot of interest. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two adorable cards, Sarah ! This little bear watching outside the frame is so cute and your colouring just fabulous, you have managed to give dimension to his hairs, we can see the small curls of his fluffy hairs! And I love your pandas pyramid ! Here also, a great work with your masking to obtain this aerobics figure. Fabulous ! Have a fabulous week. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pandas are a work of art Sarah but my heart is won over by the framed teddy bear - he is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.