Friday 29 May 2020

Uniko - Challenge #59 Reminder


Hi there, I'm back with a little reminder about our current challenge over at Uniko and the theme for this one is Anything Goes with the optional twist to make it Bright & Happy.

Here's my card using the floral image from Hello Lovely along with some sentiments from the beautiful set along with a 'beautiful' die-cut word die and shadow. Once again I've channelled Bev's beautiful colour blending combos, which also happen to be some of my own favourites. I've used Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers.
 



As always there's plenty of fantastic creations by my fellow teamies, so why not head over to the Uniko blog HERE to check out the links and pay them a visit! I'm sure they'd appreciate it!





You have until Friday 19th June to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us! 

Please keep safe and well too.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've used the silhouette die cut beautiful and allowed that fab panel to shoe through.
    Keep safe and sane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bright and happy colours here Sarah! Lovely card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.