Saturday 17 December 2016

Less is More #307 & #308

Well good morning LIMettes and can you believe we are almost THERE!
Are you ready for the festivities to begin?

It's a 2 WEEK challenge for you at Less is More, starting today, so plenty
of time to play along and maybe with some new Christmas goodies!

It's Theme week and we've chosen Children so anything featuring
or with Children in mind would work here - just keep it clean and simple.
Like we all say ... Christmas is for the kids eh! 

Here's my cards and there's plenty more stunning creations by my fellow teamies 
over on the LIM blog HERE so I do hope you'll pop along and visit them!



This one was pretty quick to make and I found the inspiration on Pinterest
but apologies I don't know who posted this. I love making silly cards for kids, 
especially boys and as I've a couple of young nephews they always like monster 
stuff! I've used the Clearly Besotted Sets: Out of this world and Eye on You plus
a picket fence die for the 'teeth' and MFT basic border edge dies for the 'mouth'
To finish a couple of 'lashed' googlie eyes from my stash.



This one uses the MFT Christmas stamp set 'Jingle All the Way'
My daughter is older than the image in this card but just last, 
week whilst helping her rather drunken friend into a taxi, she fell flat on
her face and managed to break her 2 front teeth. I'd like to think this 
little girl is wondering if her 2 front teeth might be in these parcels!

Ok that's all I've had chance to make to inspire you for this one
but can't wait to see what you come up with.

As always thanks for all your visits to my blog and I hope you all
have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your families.


Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sorry to hear about your daughter's teeth :( Hope she's feeling ok. I love your cards! The monster is so much fun and a really effective design. The prezzies card is so cute and I love the offset panel which really adds a special touch. Fab! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That monster card is just genius, Sarah! The cute girl from the MFT set is fabulous too....I have been making cards with the jolly santa all week and didn't think to use her. I hope that Faye is ok - that sounds nasty. Enjoy the Christmas break and spending time with your family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - a card totally up my alley! (The first one, of course!) Hope your daughter has a good dentist...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it here....finally! lol
    You really are a genius cardmaker, Sarah. That monster card is awesome, and perfect for little boys. And I love the angled panel on your second card.....and for someone that says they can't colour, I think you're a big fibber! This looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I am sooooo incredibly late visiting Sarah, I have had the most manic Christmas season with zero time for blogging!
    Well! What can I say about these two fantastic creations? Pure brilliance on the monster birthday card (I just picked up some of those lashed googly eyes - so thanks for the inspiration there). I bet all the boys would love that card. Your colouring on the second card is so beautiful. Wonderful blending. And that 'HO to the power of 3' is an amazing sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.