Friday 6 February 2015

Hugs & Kisses & lots of Hearts

This morning I'm here with a card to share for a few challenges and 
there's certainly plenty of excuses to keep the love and heart
stash handy at the moment in blogland!

Here's my card and I must apologise for the photo there is
just not enough daylight hours to catch a decent picture!



Card Recipe:
Impression Obsession: Heart Die
Distressed Inks: Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Peacock Feathers,
Salty Ocean and Barn Door
Clearly Besotted: Sweet Little Sentiments
Twine and gems from my stash

As soon as I saw the photo inspiration at AAA Card Challenge
I couldn't wait to join in and IRL this card is much brighter and shinier
than the photograph shows.

Using distress inks I created a border by inking around the cardbase 
along with the section behind where the die-cut heart sits.
The card base was spritzed with water and perfect pearls to add some extra interest.
Extra hearts from the die cut were inked up then smothered with Glossy Accents
After wrapping some twine around the die-cut panel I've adhered it to my card base
using 3d foam and added the extra hearts and gems.

I'd like to enter this card at the following challenges:

AAA Card Challenge
Addicted to CAS - Hugs & Kisses
Freshly Made Sketches

     


Thanks for calling in at my blog today and hope you'll
stop by a little later when I'll have the 2nd Sneaky Peek
of the new Uniko Studio February Stamp Release



Sarah

20 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful hart !
    Love it !
    !neke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card and how you've picked up on the colours from the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for joining in at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the die you've used and the DI inked background panel. I resisted buying it this year perhaps I may indulge before next year! A gorgeous card Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background Under de die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, Sarah...as in blow-me-away, jaw-dropping gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love how the little hearts reflect the larger one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the colors under the diecut! Sweet sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy admiring your today's cards. :-) This sweet card with heart and also both cards from the previous post are amazing. Wonderful work!
    Have a nice weekend, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Sarah! I love all the tiny hearts inside the big heart, and how you placed the little ones in the corner...so fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rich colours and that fabulous die! Great card for the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That inky background, and including it around the edges, really makes your card, Sarah. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! I love the sponged colors behind the heart die cut! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Sarah! You multi-coloured heart is such a standout - I really love the die you've used for this. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you sentiment, gotta look those up!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this1 The glittered bg is so pretty -- thanks for joining in at both AAA & ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card - I just spotted it on AAA card challenge blog and the colours jumped out at me...they are my fave combo... what a fabulous die too... think i NEED that one:) Vic, X

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Such a pretty card; I saw it over on FMS! I love it, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Incredible effect behind the heart :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you made this, what a fun project and fan static results! Thanks for playing AAA Cards and sharing. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.