Thursday 19 February 2015

Uniko Studio: Mini Blog Hop & Farewell Nath


Hi there, today I've a bonus card to share using the latest release sets from 
Uniko Studio as I'm taking part in an additional mini blog hop.

Sadly some of the Design Team didn't receive their stamps in time to 
join the recent introductions and release day posts so this is a 
special mini blog hop to allow them to showcase their designs, 
and talents using the new sets.

It's also a sad farewell as N@Ali is leaving the design team this month.
Since I discovered Uniko Studio Nath has always been a constant
source of inspiration with her fabulous creations using the sets.
She'll be so missed but we wish her well in her new ventures.

Here's my card using the Beautiful Blooms II & Simply Said Birthday sets


I've been wanting to have a go at inking in white on kraft  followed by 
colour inks for ages and guess what ... yes!
The uber-talented Jennifer McGuire posted a video this week 
showing this very technique. If you missed it you can catch it HERE

I used Hero Arts White pigment ink with the outline image
then Derwent Coloursoft pencils to create some detail to the petals.
Although I've used this layout before (adhered panel to top left corner)
Jennifer's card revitalised this layout for me so couldn't resist using it here.

I'm sure you'd like to see what the other designers taking part have been up to 
so please check out the Uniko Studio blog for more details ...

Sarah (that's me)

Thanks as always for stopping by and hope you enjoy some crafty time.
I'll be back tomorrow with the latest Uniko Studio Challenge 
so I'd love you to pop back then.

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Sarah - this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours, the beautiful detail in the flowers and fab layout. Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that video too and wondered about trying this stamp set, but you've beaten me to it! Absoloutely stunning, I love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sarah, great design and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love colouring of this flowers. Just amazing, dear Sarah. :-) Beautiful colour combination.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah, I love those pretty flowers too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is just stunning, you are ROCKING this new release :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous - love the purples and technique you have used to get such a different look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Love the the way you coloured the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blooms are beautiful! That is such a lovely effect with the white on kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.