Saturday 1 August 2015

Less is More #235


Morning crafty friends are you ready for a new 

Less is More Challenge

We've got some super fruity colours we'd 
like you to use for this week's Colour week!

Berry Shades is the theme and here's what I've created and 
there's more DT inspiration on the main blog HERE


Card Recipe:
Winnie & Walter: Multi Facetted stamped with Versamark
then heat embossed using Hero Arts white embossing powder before
inking and blending with distress inks; Spun sugar, Picked Raspberry, 
Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries and Seedless Preserves.
The sentiments are from Hero Arts Stamp and Cut birthday set 
with some Doodlebug sequins to accent.

with this card where it's an 'Anything Goes' week

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog



Next up I've used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch 



Card Recipe:
Mama Elephant: Carnival Cupcakes 
Clearly Besotted: So Sweet sentiment (retired set)
I've literally spilt the fruity jams for the background to my cupcake
using the same berry coloured distress inks smooshed, flicked and spritzed
with more Doodlebug sequins to finish and a little glossy accents to the cherry.


... and I've one more to share which is also to link up at CASology where the 
cue card this week is 'Wings' - I can't resist a butterfly even if it's not very original!




Having masked an area of white cardstock I've heat embossed
the butterflies from Clearly Besotted: Everything Changes using Hero Arts white
 then inked over the top with those yummy distress inks again 
(Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick, and Spun Sugar).
The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted; Say it in Style and I've added
glossy accents to parts of the butterflies for added detail.


Ok over to you crafty folk and I'm looking forward to being bowled over 
by your creations as I've struggled to find my mojo this week.

Thanks as always for calling by and I'll be back in an hour
with the latest challenge details for Addicted to CAS.
Sarah

22 comments:

  1. Gawjuss dahling! I love all of these, I don't think your mojo went anywhere! I now NEED that multi-facetted stamp and also the CBS butterflies which I didn't buy as I have so many butterflies already....but they're so purteee! You should be proud of these my friend, love them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous cards. All three are wonderful but I particularly like the third one.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB makes, all of them

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah love all your cards, cant pick one as better than the other, all perfect. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Sarah, all three of them. Love these colours.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shades and gorgeous inking, lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three fabulous cards Sarah. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous colors, Sarah!!! Wow! Your butterfly card is beautiful and I love the embossing!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful showcase of these colours! Love the simplicity of white embossing over the berry colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such glorious colours. I love that butterfly card. I've only recently discovered glossy accents and I'm always amazed at how it alters the colours it's used on. What a clever way of using it on your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A triple delight! All your cards are simply wonderful, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three of these are gorgeous, Sarah, but I especially love those butterflies with the touch of gloss. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! You just know how to inspire Sarah!
    Gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blended ink strip. So pretty in those colors, and the white butterflies really pop. I used the same stamp set for this challenge, but our cards could not be more different. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shaded cards - such a pretty colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trio of CAS perfection Sarah, I love 'em all! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. OVER the top wonderful Sarah CONGRATS!!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!! I sure hope that you are able to join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving all your card design !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous cards and the array of 'berry' hues is enough to make me go and have a jam sandwich straight away!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been completely behind since my hols Sarah, these are all stunning...as always!
    Such attention to detail!
    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.