Friday 28 August 2015

Uniko Challenge #24 Reminder

Hello friends I'm here with a reminder card for the 
current challenge over at Uniko where the theme is 

Summer
and there's an optional twist to use the photo inspiration below.
The challenge ends next Friday, 4th September at 8am BST 
so still plenty of time to play along and possibly win a prize!

More details below ....

Here's my card and again I've gone with the colours in the photo
and twisting with hearts too making it Anniversary time!
I've used the Flower Power #3 set as I think the flower heads bear an 
uncanny resemblance to those in the grass on the photo.


I started out by creating my border of hearts - also in the Flower Power set
and I was inspired by the sketch which is currently running over at 
Less is More. I then inked the flowers in Versamark ink and heat embossed
in Hero Arts clear embossing powder before water-colouring using the
Zig Clear Brush pens. To finish I heat embossed the sentiment using 
WOW Metallic silver sparkle and adhered some gems for some added interest.

Here's the photo inspiration if you fancy a twist!


It's an 'Anything Goes' Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp
and it's Clean and Simple over at Addicted to Stamps so 
I'd like to enter my card at these challenges too

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

GRAB OUR BADGE!


I hope you feel inspired to create and find some time to join the challenge.
Details of prizes and more superb creations by my teamies at Uniko 
can be found HERE

.

AND how totally unforgivable of me ... I forgot to mention our
superstar Guest Designers who are joining us for this challenge.
I'm sure you'll all know these talented crafters from blogland but 
please pay them a visit - you won't be disappointed and I'm sure they'd
love some friendly feedback and encouragement. 

Darnell of djKardKreations and NBUS fame, who coined the phrase 
'New but unused SCHTUFF!' and we all have loads of that don't we!
and 
Wiebke of KomMa-designed


Thanks as always for calling by and I'll be back tomorrow
with a few more posts so hope you'll pop by again then.


Happy crafting!


Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh Sarah, this card is so perfecccct, I love it. I have this stampset, actually its the only flower set I have from Uniko. Mmmmm what can I do with mine, time to think on it, you have inspired me for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Sarah, a gorgeous design on the lower portion - fabulous embossing and watercolouring of the stunning flowers with stunning colour combo!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Chalenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, such a beautiful card yet again, how do you keep doing it ?? sooo very pretty ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super combination of challenges - love that layout (so versatile). The watercoloured flowers are bold and beautiful and I do like the embossed sentiment. Great work.

    Wearing my other hat - thanks for playing along with ASM this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the CAS design and colors!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, the colours are so vibrant!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect stamping and gorgeous colours - love the layout of your card and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! You're just so talented Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just FABulous, a wonderful showcase of this Flower Power set and a wonderful inspired card. Love the line of hearts too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.