Saturday 22 August 2015

Less is More #238


OM Goodness! Where has this week gone! Simply flying by! 

So it's time for a new challenge at 
Less is More
and we have a sketch for you this week so hope you enjoy it.

Just the one card from me this week followed by the sketch and because there's 
just one I thought I'd be super clever and make a trio challenge combo post only to discover
I've missed the boat at Just Us Girls! I've never entered that challenged before
but I loved the colour combo of red, black and grey ... hence my choice of colours!



Using the Uniko Classic Number set I've stamped haphazardly in the 3 colours 
before adding the red diagonal panel with a heat-embossed sentiment by Clearly Besotted: 
Sweet Little Sentiments and the 'BOYS' is made up from the Uniko: Garlands Galore Set.
I've added a mini strip of black cardstock between the number panel and the red 
just for added detail and I couldn't resist the sprinkles; I was going to stick with 
3 on the left but if I hold my hand up the othersare covering a little mis-hap 
with embossing powder! Grrr!

   

I'd like to link this up at CASology where it's a 'Number' theme
My brothers little boys are back at school soon with the youngest
starting out in reception this year so had to include them both on the card!


   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Ok it's time for you talented folks to get crafty and I can't wait to see what you come up with! 
Before you grab your stamps and card there's more inspiration over on the Less is More blog.

Have fun, a great week and thanks as always for calling by!

Sarah

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, these colours are great for a guy card and your stamping of the random numbers is great, Sarah. Well done at hiding your mishap, no-one would have known (we all do it, hence my upside down stamp last week lol!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours and design, Sarah - perfect for the sketch. I thought the numbers were patterned paper - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking colours and love the background of stamped numbers. I especially love angles still and this sketch looks right up my street! I'll be squeezing in some crafting time today to join in! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah love the red panel on top. Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of challenges !
    Love your card !
    Ineke x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combination and a fabulous version of the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done! Love this cute card with the jumbled numbers. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late or not, Sarah this is awesome! Loved that color combo, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how those numbers look in those colours - placement is pretty perfect too, I thought it was dp! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who adds embellishments to cover 'incidents'! lol! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card...love those numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamped numbers Sarah! Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! I LOVE the fun stamped number paper on the bottom. I need to do this sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Sarah, a design with a fabulous colour combo and papers........ I love your sentiment and super enamel dots!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cool to use this fab sketch for our cue this week Sarah! Perfectly embellished in awesome colours!
    Thanks for the inspiration... and for joining CAsology!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh goodness, I thought the numbers were patterned paper also! Superb card! Fabulous to have you join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I miss the boat on lots of challenges just because I can't seem to get my cards photographed in time! LOL! I LOVE the color combo...and the card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulously graphic and clean card Sarah! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.