Saturday 5 April 2014

BUTTERFLY MAD DAY!


Hi All

Wet and horrid day here so I've escaped to my crafty palace ... well cupboard; with a couple of cards to share that I made yesterday but didn't get to photograph until today. Apologies but the light is poor!

First up is a combined challenge make for Freshly Made Sketches, Color Throwdown and The Card Concept #7, where the theme is butterfly. I'd say I've used a clean and layered style on this occasion. You may not notice I've gone 'slightly' overboard on butterflies with these two but it did mean I got another little play with the Elegant Butterfly stamp set from Clearly Besotted that my kiddies treated me to for Mother's Day.

                             

This used:

Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Elegant Butterflies & Fabulous Fuchsias
             Uniko Studio - Flower Power 1
Papers: Doodlebug from Crafty Mojo plus Papermania
Pearls from my stash and a dusting with a Wink of Stella


      


Next up is to join in at Seize the Sketch and CAS Colours & Sketches.

This time I've used a Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image, papers from Pink Petticoat, sentiment from Uniko Studio - Flower Power and a butterfly die from Clearly besotted along with another dusting with a Wink of Stella and some gems from my stash.




   


Amazingly I've a couple more cards - obviously busy yesterday so I'll be back in a while.

Sarah


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I saw your little bear card over at Seize the Sketch and wanted to tell you that I thought it was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty spring scenes on your cards! I am so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! The colors and themes are just perfect for spring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Sarah-glad your little tribe spoiled you for Mother's Day-i do love that CB Elegant Butterflies set-so pretty i could make cards with it all day long LOL !!
    Have a lovely weekend,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are beautiful....I so love all the butterflies!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are beautiful! I love the bold butterfly on the first one, and the image and the way you used it on the second one is just adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could color that well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards! I love the colors and the flower stamped behind the butterfly! Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards! I love the little bear and his butterfly friends. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Sarah! Love the image and layout :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are great but the butterfly card is simply gorgeous! I love the addition of the pearls. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are lovely! That bear image is so sweet and coloured perfectly! Love that you kept the layers simple. SO happy you joined us at Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your cards are so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.