Saturday 12 April 2014

SPRING WISHES


Back again with another entry for the Clearly Besotted Spring themed challenge ... this time using a brand new set (Fresh Flowers). I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glittery gems from my stash.  The sentiment is from the same set. Papers are Doodlebug and the lilac one has been in my stash for ever so I'm not sure on that one.  Just added a strip of organza ribbon and some hemp cord from my stash as the sentiment looked a bit 'lonely'!



I've used the layout from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge so I'll be heading over there too.




Ok I may / may not have anything tomorrow but I'll certainly make sure I check up on all your creativity.

Take care and happy crafting


Sarah


9 comments:

  1. My favourite colours, I love the touch of brown you added. Beautiful card, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the purple and green, and your colouring is lovely, Sarah. This set is on my wishlist, had to cut back this month, been a bit naughty lately! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring and ace colour combo! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great colouring. The colour combo fab too.
    Lorry :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card says "spring" to me! Lovely coloring on the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly stunning and beautiful image...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and fabulous colouring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I just love the flower you've used and the springy feel to your card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.