Monday 13 April 2015

April Showers

Hello there - first day back at work and I've survived!
Well almost ... IT issues! Grrrr! 

Anyway I've a card to share that I made yesterday but my photographer 
had gone AWOL so it's only just ready for posting!!! 



Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: April Showers - Umbrella die
and Say It In Style sentiments
Simon Says Stamp: Raindrops Stencil
Winnie & Walter: Big Bang Confetti stamps - to add a bit of detail to the brollies
Distress Inks: Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry & Wild Honey

I'd like to enter this at the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS - Code word: Showers

CAS Colours & Sketches - I veered a little from the sketch
but thought I'd fancy my chances! I seem to have got out of 
the habit of entering this one so need to try harder.

Simon Says Stamp: April Showers & Flowers
this is my 3rd entry but this time without the flowers!


    Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


Well that's all for now and thanks for calling by.


Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Sarah. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week, we would love to see you more often! We certainly needed those brollies this weekend in my neck of the woods even though summer tried to make a brief appearance last week! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and nice CAS card. It makes me smile. :-)) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable design Sarah.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take one of each of these charming umbrellas, Sarah! They're jazzy and snazzy! Fabulous card and simply seeing it has planted a smile all over my face! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous added texture and you are a star at blending distress inks. Have a fun week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous! Love the colours, the gorgeous umbrellas and the rain. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely to see your card pop up at CC&S Sarah. Think the weather may just have indluenced your card and maybe the colours a bit of wishful thinking about Summer to come. Thanks for playing and sharing your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ombre colouring of the umbrellas, Sarah, it's a very pretty card.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, I LOVE this card. Love your bright sponged umbrellas and the way the handles fall off the panel... love your raindrops and the sentiment placed on the top. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your umbrellas are so pretty! I would want to go out in the rain if I had one of those! I love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sarah and such lovely bright colours. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These bright, cheery brollies just might be the cutest umbrellas ever! This card is sure to bring a smile to the person who receives it. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week at CC&S, and I hope you come back soon for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These beautiful umbrellas are sure to perk up a rainy day, Sarah! I love the patterns you've put on them and the gorgeous colors! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving these bright umbrellas Sarah. This card is sure to brighten anyone's day ☺hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your card. Neat stencil and great die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome, the umbrellas look amazing :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.