Saturday 25 April 2015

Less is More #221


Morning all. Are you ready for the latest challenge from 
Less is More

It's recipe week and we'd like to see you incorporate a 
TAG on your project.

My Dad will be 70 this summer so here's a card for him.
Although having put it together I'm not sure it'll fit 
Dad or Grandad!!! Crumbs!

He doesn't check my blog so I should be safe posting this now. 
There'll no doubt be a few additions before he receives it.


Card Recipe:
Avery Elle: Count On It dies
Paper Smooches: Stitched Tag die
Hero Arts: Happy word die & birthday sentiment
A strip of design paper from Echo Park, plus twine and sprinkles from Doodlebug

My Dad's favourite pastime is watercolour painting of scenery mainly and 
I'm hopeless at it but wanted to show my take on water-colouring!

I'd like to enter this over at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
where it's Clean and Simple

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog



Next up it's a vertical tag


This adorable set (Lawn Fawn: Gleeful Gardens)
was one of my sneaky goodies I purchased at the NEC 
and I think this is the first time I've inked it up.

Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Rounded Tag
Uniko Studio: A Gift for You sentiment
Mama Elephant: Stitched Landscape Trio dies 
Images coloured with Stabilo pens and glossy accents for added dimension



Last one ... I've used an almost camouflage embossed
tag to sit the flower on then a mini tag too  


Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Fresh Flowers (water-coloured with distress inks)
then die-cut with matching dies & sentiment from the same set
MFT Die-namics: Stitched border dies & Sentiment strips

I'd also like to enter this card at 

      
        

Ok let's see what you come up with and remember to keep it
Clean and Simple with that lovely white space.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
I'll be back tomorrow with the latest challenge
from AAA Cards so hope to catch you then.



Sarah

31 comments:

  1. Excellent collection of tag cards. Your water colouring is amazing and to combine this with a tiny shaker is inspired. I am hopeless at tag cards but you have rocked this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovite, vse tri voščilnice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. I love the one for your dad, simply brilliant!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of them are gorgeous Sarah. I sure will try to play again this week too.
    Enjoy the weekend. Gr Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are all fab Sarah, love the tag on your dad's card... I felt a bit shocked to see that my next birthday will bring me the same number as his!
    Tee hee!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love the one for your Grandad but as always fantabulous cards each and everyone of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The watercolour tag on your Dads card looks fabulous - clever way to incorporate the age too! Love your cute LF scene and the beautiful CBS flower too. Lots of inspiration as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fab cards Sarah, I'm sure your Dad will appreciate the nod to w/c. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make so inspiring and creative cards every week, Sarah, they are all gorgeous.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah
    Love all your cards.... The last one is my Fave....
    Thanks for all your inspiration....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many gorgeous tag cards, but the Lawn Fawn one is my favorite! Using the negative die cuts on the first one is a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesomeness! I love the Best Wishes - all those lovely bright greens together -- perfect~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable creations, dear Sarah. All of them. The card for your dad is the one, that amazed me the most. Wonderful idea is small shaker on the tag. :-))
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are just lovely! Great inspiration for LIM#221, think I might have to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag cards , Sarah. Each one is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah I LOVE your watercolouring, it's awesome. Gorgeous bunch of loveliness here to enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your water coloring is fab Sarah! Beautiful mix of colors. The last two are beauties as well...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three fabulous cards Sarah...I'm sure your Father will love your watercolouring - and I love those border dies on your 3rd card! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure your Dad will love his card! It's really a beautiful yet masculine card and your tip of the hat on watercoloring is sure to strike a chord with him. The Gleeful Garden card is what brought me to your blog...it's so cute! and has a joyful vibe about it. And the flowered tag is beautiful, too...love those shades of blue and green together - so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very fun card! Love that tag! Great colours! Nice take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards, Sarah! I love how you created the shaker with the die cut numbers on the first one and your Lawn Fawn scene is so sweet! Love how you colored your CBS blooms on the last one, too! Really beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous set of cards! Love the watercolored tag!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your style! These are all different & all wonderful! Love that you used watercoloring on the card for your dad who watercolors & it's designed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great selection of tag cards - all different but all fabbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah these are all gorgeous cards! I absolutely love the shaker tag on your first card and your water colouring looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Many congratulations on a well deserved win over at FMS Sarah! A beautiful card! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. This are all very remarkable and inspirational, Sarah! You outdid yourself! Congratulations on the well-deserved recognition from FMS on the one you entered there!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards Sarah :-) all of them are fabulous ! I love them all !

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous LIM cards Sarah xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow so many stunning cards Sarah, sure your dad will love his too....that tag is amazing ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. All gorgeous cards Sarah - I love the snail and toadstool, and I'm sure your Dad will be delighted with his watercoloured shaker tag card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.