Sunday 12 April 2015

Girls love Gold


Happy Sunday all, I'm back with my second post today.
Please click HERE for my AAA Cards post. 


Although my post title suggests Gold this embossing powder is
actually WOW Metallic Copper sparkle. In fact I bought it last year
and the little pot was lost in my drawer until I found it yesterday and 
cracked it open for the first time. Love the result!



Card Recipe:
My Favourite Things: Sun Ray Stencil
Inked through with Versamark ink before embossing with the copper EP
MFT Die-namics: Sentiment strip with a sentiment from 
Clearly Besotted: Say it in Style set - heat-embossed in Hero Arts White EP
To finish I've added some sequins and pearls from my stash

I'd like to enter this at

Happy Little Stampers: Stencilling

... and as luck would have it
CAS on Sunday have just popped their challenge up 
on the blog today and it's GOLD (hoping my copper counts!)




For your blog

Ok that's all for now ... off to do some more crafting
It's really cold and wet here today so what else can I do ...
housework, ironing, cooking ... NAH!

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon.


Sarah

21 comments:

  1. Certainly looks golden to me!
    Great stenciling Sarah and well done for finding it at the back of the drawer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Housework can wait until your creative burst has passed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! This turned out just great didn't it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the bold design and metallic sparkle. Fab way to use this stencil. Sorry you're weather is miserable, it's been glorious here in Devon today, hopefully it's heading north for you now xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous golden card, at least it looks gold to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Looks gold to me. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is really gorgeous!! I love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous card, Sarah! I love the shimmer from your EP...how fab that you found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful embossing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gold or copper - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Sarah. Gorgeous stenciled and embossed design. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card! Love that color and that stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic stencil and perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous stenciled and embossed burst! Great impact :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly a stunner. I saw this over the weekend and it just popped of the page so had to come over and tell you, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so, so awesome love, love it. thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh, this is awesome! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.